CHEM Trust has been closely involved in the debate on EDCs over many years and we are experts in this field, from both a wildlife and human health perspective.
We actively contribute to discussions in EU expert groups, political and stakeholder meetings and public consultations of EU agencies, such as the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) and the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
Key contributions include:
- CHEM Trust membership of the European Commission’s expert group on Endocrine Disrupters
- CHEM Trust briefing on REACH and EDCs review
- CHEM Trust Key Scientific Statements on EDCs
- CHEM Trust briefing on Hazard versus Risk
- CHEM Trust overview on Official Commitments and legislative action on EDCs in the EU
More information on our work is available on the rest of this website
This page is part of CHEM Trust’s Hormone Disrupting Chemicals FAQ – Full list of questions here.
The next question is “What is happening at European Union (EU) level on EDCs?“.